Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas for inventions selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a list of some of this reasons you can get gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how good an insurance policy you might imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject a strategy that they agree could be profitable. Listed below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may already have a full-line of products and not wanting to add very much more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting corporation first to observe their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that companies are flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and don’t want to ascertain if they should go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t own a clue who competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing compared to what is on its way out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, new invention idea samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those InventHelp Invention Stories posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down derived from that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and possess a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, whenever they do a quick search on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly over the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, but it was poorly written and does not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they can expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just don’t look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided their very own line for that year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do not require to go ahead and take risk to become the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your put into that market and study part different yourself as marketable as is feasible.